About Douglas Bartmann
Whether you are buying or selling, I’ll give you professional and personal service-delivering you the positive results you deserve. Real Estate transactions are complex; in today’s changing market, you need a real estate professional that can guide you through the process of buying or selling any type of real estate. As a second generation real estate professional, I have the knowledge of our local market which allows me to help both sellers and buyers. I truly enjoy my profession, and look forward to helping you.
I’m a lifetime resident of Waukesha County. I service Waukesha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington, Walworth and Jefferson Counties. I offer you over 13 years of experience in the real estate industry. My attention to every detail will ensure that all of your real estate needs are met.
Timely follow-up, determination, and dedication are my hallmarks in helping you get the results you deserve.
- Second generation real estate professional
- In 2018, my listings sold at an average of 100.31% of the listing price, in 2 days.
- National Sales Award Recipient
- Shorewest Realtors® Executive Club
- Waukesha County Community Development Block Grant board member
- Carroll University Graduate
- Lifetime Waukesha County resident
- FULL TIME REALTOR dedicated to you
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Wisconsin Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors®
‘Dedicated To You – Results You Deserve’